.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

OpEdNews: Progressive editor threatened by Capitol Police

Rob Kallby Rob Kall -- left

I am not a violent person. I don't advocate any violent action. But I wonder how, in Iraq, people who support the US occupation government are killed in huge numbers, and yet, how here in the US, two disgusting traitors against democracy walk free, feeling safe and secure. I repeat. I do not advocate illegal actions of any kind, and never have... in my life. But these criminals-- Harris and Blackwell should be waking up in the middle of the night, worried that if they are not successful in stealing another election, they will be brought to trial. They should be looking over their shoulders, worried that...

this section of the article was removed after I got a call from a special agent of the capitol police regarding the verbiage that had been here. Appearently the agent was contacted by Katherine Harris's office. I have written about this conversation at length, here. The short story is that the words I used have been pulled because I don't want to encourage anyone who is mentally unstable or stupid to actually act on my imaginary story. My goal was to vividly describe the idea. Apparently, my message reached congresswoman Harris's office.
....getting ready to rectify the injustice they perpetrated. I just want them to worry about it.
 
Rob Kall's full "Black November" article.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Donate to DemLog, a project of Marcus Comton (click on box below to go to PayPal and donate). Thank you very much: