Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Reuters: Bush hosts Harlem dancers while cutting domestic spending
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush (R) watch as Arthur Mitchell (C) introduces dancers from his Dance Theatre of Harlem in the East Room of the White House in Washington February 6, 2006. REUTERS/Mike Theiler.
On the same day, Full Reuters-Yahoo News story.proposed to boost defense spending, slow Medicare's growth and cut a host of domestic programs in a $2.77 trillion budget that sought to soothe Republican frustrations over high deficits.
lawfirm webpage: www.haigler.info
Other Recent DemLog Items:
- AP: Carter says wiretapping illegal, rebukes Gonzales - Feb. 7
- Digby: How We Will Win The War On Terror
- AP: Senators skewer Gonzales on warrantless wiretapping
- AAS: Bankruptcy judge blisters Congress over unfair law
- Spier: Scott McClellan Gives Me the Creeps
- WaPo: Handful of Races May Tip Control of Congress
- RNP: Unholy Trinity: Katrina, Allbaugh and Brown
- AP: Moussaoui Removed From Court for Outburst - Feb. 6
What's a poverty pimp? Seriously; I never heard that phrase. What race is Mr. Haigler baiting? One thing I know about the caucasian race: Mr. Bush explodes the myth of white supremacy.
Links to this post:
Donate to DemLog, a project of Marcus Comton (click on box below to go to PayPal and donate). Thank you very much: